Did you know? In the US alone,
cotton makes up just 2-3% of the crop
land but 25% of the pesticide use.
It affects the farmers who cultivate it. It affects the factory workers who handle it.
And it affects the consumers who use cotton products each and every day for
themselves and their families. But it doesn’t have to.
When you buy organic cotton products, you are:
- supporting the health and financial well-being of the farmers around the world who cultivate it
- reducing the amount of pesticides used annually and thus the people exposed
- supporting sustainable farming and soil fertility
- cultivating a healthier home
- products and process have earned a top tier, global certification
- cotton is certified organic at every step of the process -- from farming to spinning to printing to cutting, and everything in between
- each of our materials are minimally processed, so you’re getting the purest fibers available
Each and every time you choose organic fibers over standard ones, you make a choice to change the environment and create a healthier home.
For us, it’s about our collective impact.
A positive environmental impact isn’t just our goal:
it’s the pursuit of every partner we work with.
We collaborate with our partners to keep prices low for you, so you can create a sustainable, healthy home.